Monday, August 20, 2012

Aerial Dragonfly


I came out to my car to run an errand and there, on the aerial, was a Dragonfly.

I'm not one to shoot pictures of bugs or flowers all that often, but I figured why not?

I went back to the house to get the camera and slowly worked my way close and I got closer than I thought I would.

Then I tried to move around behind him. I saw him move his head up and down and then poof!...he flew away.

I went back to lock the front door of the house and when I had gotten back to the car, he had flown back to the car as well.

click on the photo for a larger view.

As I watched him, I couldn't help but to think that he had some sort of attraction to the ball end of the antenna.

It was as if he was having some sort of meeting of the minds or something.

Who knows, maybe it was love. They say it's blind, you know.



'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment